|General Policy | Editing Policy | Image Policy | Layout|
This page contains policies on editing articles in this wiki.
- The contents of the articles should be unbiased. Editors are not supposed to write their own opinions. Only the things mentioned in the manhwa should be written.
- Do not be over specific, or write a large description about a small event. Be as specific as necessary.
- Do not add unnecessary information to the articles.
- Descriptions should be clear and precise; speculations or uncertain facts should be avoided.
- Articles should be written in present tense. Exceptions are the events related to past, like flashbacks.
- Cite references from the manhwa.
- Articles should be written in third person. Exceptions are quotes in first or second person.
- First person articles should not be included in articles.
- American English is preferred for articles.
- Hangul is used for the translation of names, places, etc.
- Lyrics of songs can be in English, Hangul, and McCune–Reischauer.
- Articles shouldn't be heavily linked.
- A page should be linked only once, on its first occurrence. Exceptions may be in infoboxes, or list/tables of characters.
- New users should read Wiki Help.
- Any article is supposed to be formatted in a constructive manner. No unnecessary text or information should be added.
- Editors are supposed to bold the name of an article the first time it appears in the article itself.
- Some important or newly introduced terms maybe be in bold.
- Italic can be used for general emphasis, but in a controlled manner.
- Use italics in text which are translated in Korean.
- Underlined text should be avoided. Articles are not supposed to contain underlined text.
- Avoid using ALL CAPS.
- Avoid using bold and italic together in an article.
- Avoid bold for general emphasis.
- Only important words should be emphasized.